My name is Vicki and I am a lifetime sufferer of Misophonia. I grew up thinking I was a mean, hateful monster, only recently did I learn that I have Misophonia. Like most sufferers, when I found out I had an actual disorder I was so relieved to know that it is not my personality, and most importantly there are people who UNDERSTAND what I am going through and I how I feel. We are not in this alone.
- Misophonia: My Green Eyed Monster
- When it comes to compassion, be a Josie
- Misophonia and Work Accommodations: It’s Ok To Rock The Boat
- I Crave the Sound of Silence
- A Letter to My Husband
- Better To Love Than Never Loved At All?
- Dear Friends, Family and Co-Workers
- Misophonia Can destroy everything
- Choose to Understand
- A Relaxed You is a Better You